BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF (TSE:ZPS – Get Free Report) shares shot up 0.1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as C$11.88 and last traded at C$11.88. 8,700 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 17% from the average session volume of 7,459 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$11.87.
BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF Stock Up 0.1 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$11.77 and its 200-day moving average price is C$11.85.
BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF Announces Dividend
The firm also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, November 2nd. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 2nd were given a $0.03 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, October 27th. This represents a $0.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.03%.
- Five stocks we like better than BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF
- What is a Special Dividend?
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.