Breedon Group plc (LON:BREE – Get Free Report) insider Amit Bhatia purchased 500,000 shares of Breedon Group stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 7th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 321 ($3.96) per share, with a total value of £1,605,000 ($1,981,236.88).
Amit Bhatia also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, October 6th, Amit Bhatia purchased 2,300,000 shares of Breedon Group stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 338 ($4.17) per share, with a total value of £7,774,000 ($9,596,346.13).
Breedon Group Price Performance
LON:BREE opened at GBX 317 ($3.91) on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of £1.08 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 993.75, a P/E/G ratio of 1.56 and a beta of 1.20. Breedon Group plc has a 52-week low of GBX 265.50 ($3.28) and a 52-week high of GBX 400 ($4.94). The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 332.86 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 308.75. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.04, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.42.
Breedon Group Increases Dividend
About Breedon Group
Breedon Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the quarrying, manufacture, and sale of construction materials and building products primarily in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company offers various aggregates, such as crushed rock, high polished stone value, sand and gravel, self-binding gravels, decorative aggregates, recycled aggregates, white limestone products, agricultural lime, granular mineral fillers, and welsh slates for use in the construction market.
- Five stocks we like better than Breedon Group
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Breedon Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Breedon Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.