Cemtrex, Inc. (NASDAQ:CETXP – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $0.97 and last traded at $0.97. Approximately 1,188 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average daily volume of 17,501 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.98.
Cemtrex Stock Down 1.0 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.98 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.84.
Cemtrex, Inc operates as a technology company in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Advanced Technologies and Industrial Services segments. The Advanced Technologies segment provides Internet of Things products and smart devices under the SmartDesk name for mobile, web, virtual and augmented reality, wearables, and television markets; and security and video surveillance solutions, and virtual and augmented reality solutions for various commercial and industrial applications.
- Five stocks we like better than Cemtrex
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Cemtrex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cemtrex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.