Century Lithium Corp. (OTC:CYDVF – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 5.5% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.47 and last traded at $0.48. Approximately 127,209 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 40% from the average daily volume of 90,989 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.51.
Century Lithium Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.51 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.62.
About Century Lithium
Century Lithium Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of resource properties in the United States. It primarily explores for lithium. The company holds 100% interests in Clayton Valley project located in southwest Nevada; Dean lithium property in Clayton Valley, Nevada; Glory lithium property in Clayton Valley; and Gunman Project, White Pine Claims, Nevada, as well as interest in Enertopia Project.
- Five stocks we like better than Century Lithium
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Century Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Century Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.