Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. II (OTCMKTS:DCRNU – Get Free Report) shares rose 1.3% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $10.00 and last traded at $9.80. Approximately 3,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 80% from the average daily volume of 14,967 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.67.
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. II Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $9.80 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $9.80.
About Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. II
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation II is a blank check company. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Five stocks we like better than Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. II
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.