Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) (LON:PAL – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 20 ($0.25) and traded as low as GBX 12.50 ($0.15). Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) shares last traded at GBX 20 ($0.25), with a volume of 4,734,357 shares changing hands.
Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) Trading Up 33.3 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £91.26 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -11.76. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 20 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 20.
Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) Company Profile
Equatorial Palm Oil plc, together with its subsidiaries, develops and produces crude palm oil in Liberia. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L)
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Equatorial Palm Oil plc (PAL.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.