Fat Projects Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ:FATPU – Get Free Report) dropped 0.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $11.00 and last traded at $11.00. Approximately 675 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 56% from the average daily volume of 1,539 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.07.
Fat Projects Acquisition Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $11.12 and its 200-day simple moving average is $11.15.
About Fat Projects Acquisition
Fat Projects Acquisition Corp does not have significant operations. The company focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or related business combination with one or more businesses. It focuses on identifying business opportunities in the field of the supply chain, transportation, logistics, finance, sustainability/ESG, food, agriculture, e-commerce, and/or big data sectors in Southeast Asia.
- Five stocks we like better than Fat Projects Acquisition
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Fat Projects Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fat Projects Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.