G4S plc (LON:GFS – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 244.80 ($3.02) and traded as high as GBX 246 ($3.04). G4S shares last traded at GBX 244.80 ($3.02), with a volume of 438,258 shares traded.
G4S Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of £3.83 billion and a PE ratio of 222.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 543.28, a quick ratio of 1.33 and a current ratio of 1.42. The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 244.80 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 244.80.
G4S Company Profile
G4S plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides security and related services in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. The company offers software tools, including evidence based risk assessment, incident management, and travel advisory systems, such as RISK360; and proprietary security systems comprising symmetry connect access control and visitor management systems.
- Five stocks we like better than G4S
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for G4S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for G4S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.