HAL Trust (OTC:HALFF – Get Free Report)’s stock price shot up 2.2% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $114.72 and last traded at $114.72. 102 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 1,240 shares. The stock had previously closed at $112.25.
HAL Trust Stock Up 2.2 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $117.34 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $125.69.
About HAL Trust
HAL Trust, together with its subsidiaries, operates through multi-sectors in Europe, the United States, Canada, Asia, and internationally. The company operates through Unquoted, Quoted Minority Interests, Real Estates, and Liquid Portfolio segments. It engages in production of composite panels; residential construction, utility construction, project development, and renovation activities; supply of timber products and building materials; and develop, distributes, and e-commerce computer gaming equipment.
- Five stocks we like better than HAL Trust
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for HAL Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HAL Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.