ImmuPharma plc (LON:IMM – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.38 ($0.03) and traded as low as GBX 1.61 ($0.02). ImmuPharma shares last traded at GBX 1.68 ($0.02), with a volume of 575,324 shares.
ImmuPharma Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 1.86 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 2.38. The company has a market cap of £6.70 million, a PE ratio of -168.25 and a beta of 1.38.
ImmuPharma plc, a biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops peptide-based therapeutics. Its peptide-based therapeutics are used in the therapy areas of autoimmunity and inflammation, and anti-infectives. The company's lead product candidate is the Lupuzor, an autophagy immunomodulator, which is in Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of lupus, an autoimmune chronic inflammatory disease.
- Five stocks we like better than ImmuPharma
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for ImmuPharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ImmuPharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.