Shares of Imperial Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ:IMPPV – Get Free Report) were up 4.9% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $3.80 and last traded at $3.67. Approximately 37,500 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 83% from the average daily volume of 221,375 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.50.
Imperial Petroleum Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $3.67.
Imperial Petroleum Company Profile
Imperial Petroleum Inc provides international seaborne transportation services to oil producers, refineries, and commodities traders. It carries refined petroleum products, such as gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, and jet fuel, as well as edible oils and chemicals, crude oils, iron ore, coal and grains, and minor bulks, such as bauxite, phosphate, and fertilizers.
- Five stocks we like better than Imperial Petroleum
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Imperial Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imperial Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.