Intchains Group (NASDAQ:ICG – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 16th. The company reported ($0.04) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $1.92 million during the quarter.
Intchains Group Price Performance
ICG opened at $8.06 on Thursday. Intchains Group has a fifty-two week low of $5.81 and a fifty-two week high of $11.74. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $7.02 and a 200-day simple moving average of $7.53.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Intchains Group
About Intchains Group
Intchains Group Limited designs and sells application-specific integrated circuit chips and ancillary software and hardware for blockchain applications in the People's Republic of China. It serves distributors, companies, and individuals. Intchains Group Limited was founded in 2017 and is based in Pudong, China.
- Five stocks we like better than Intchains Group
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Invest in Social Media
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Intchains Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intchains Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.