Assura Plc (LON:AGR – Get Free Report) insider Jayne Cottam purchased 722 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, November 6th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 45 ($0.56) per share, with a total value of £324.90 ($401.06).
Jayne Cottam also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, October 5th, Jayne Cottam purchased 360 shares of Assura stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 42 ($0.52) per share, with a total value of £151.20 ($186.64).
- On Tuesday, September 5th, Jayne Cottam purchased 327 shares of Assura stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 46 ($0.57) per share, with a total value of £150.42 ($185.68).
Assura Price Performance
Assura stock opened at GBX 42.92 ($0.53) on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of £1.27 billion, a P/E ratio of -1,073.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.60 and a beta of 0.28. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 42.83 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 45.95. Assura Plc has a 12-month low of GBX 38.38 ($0.47) and a 12-month high of GBX 59.65 ($0.74). The company has a current ratio of 1.95, a quick ratio of 2.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 78.90.
Assura Announces Dividend
Assura Company Profile
Assura plc is a national healthcare premises specialist and UK REIT based in Warrington, UK – caring for more than 600 primary healthcare buildings, from which over six million patients are served. A constituent of the FTSE 250 and the EPRA indices, as at 31 March 2023, Assura's portfolio was valued at £2.7 billion.
- Five stocks we like better than Assura
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Assura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Assura and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.