Konami Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:KNMCY – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $63.62 and traded as high as $63.86. Konami shares last traded at $63.62, with a volume of 700 shares changing hands.
Konami Stock Down 0.5 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $63.62 and its 200-day moving average is $63.62. The stock has a market capitalization of $8.60 billion, a PE ratio of 47.83 and a beta of 0.82.
Konami Holdings Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, primarily engages in the digital entertainment business. It operates through four segments: Digital Entertainment, Health & Fitness, Gaming & Systems, and Pachislot & Pachinko Machines. The Digital Entertainment segment manufactures and sells digital content and related products, including mobile games, arcade games, card games, and computer and video games.
- Five stocks we like better than Konami
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Konami Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konami and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.