Management Consulting Group PLC (LON:MMC – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.23 ($0.00) and traded as high as GBX 0.35 ($0.00). Management Consulting Group shares last traded at GBX 0.23 ($0.00), with a volume of 732,939 shares changing hands.
Management Consulting Group Trading Down 30.1 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £3.49 million and a PE ratio of -0.58. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 0.23 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 0.23.
About Management Consulting Group
Management Consulting Group PLC provides professional services in the Americas, Europe, and internationally. It offers management consultancy services to manufacturing, natural resources, building materials, consumer packaged goods, transportation, automotive, and heavy industries, as well as healthcare sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Management Consulting Group
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Management Consulting Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Management Consulting Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.