PEDEVCO Price Performance
PEDEVCO stock opened at $0.86 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of $75.25 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.83 and a beta of 1.24. PEDEVCO has a 1 year low of $0.80 and a 1 year high of $1.25.
PEDEVCO (NYSE:PED – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 14th. The company reported $0.04 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.04. The company had revenue of $10.91 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $9.48 million. PEDEVCO had a net margin of 11.32% and a return on equity of 3.73%. As a group, research analysts expect that PEDEVCO will post 0.12 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
PEDEVCO Company Profile
PEDEVCO Corp., an oil and gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas assets in the United States. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas. PEDEVCO Corp. is a subsidiary of SK Energy LLC.
- Five stocks we like better than PEDEVCO
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for PEDEVCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PEDEVCO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.