Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SHTDF – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $3.02 and traded as low as $2.41. Sinopharm Group shares last traded at $2.41, with a volume of 703 shares changing hands.
Sinopharm Group Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $2.72 and its 200-day simple moving average is $3.02.
Sinopharm Group Company Profile
Sinopharm Group Co Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale and retail of pharmaceutical and medical devices and healthcare products in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through four segments: Pharmaceutical Distribution, Medical Devices, Retail Pharmacy, and Other Business.
- Five stocks we like better than Sinopharm Group
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Sinopharm Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sinopharm Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.