Essential Metals Limited (ASX:ESS – Get Free Report) insider Timothy Spencer sold 3,259,592 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.50 ($0.32), for a total transaction of A$1,629,796.00 ($1,058,309.09).
Timothy Spencer also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, October 25th, Timothy Spencer 1,015,636 shares of Essential Metals stock.
Essential Metals Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 6.41, a current ratio of 5.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.88.
Essential Metals Company Profile
Essential Metals Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, nickel, and other precious metals. Its flagship project is the 100% owned Pioneer Dome lithium project covering an area of 450 square kilometers in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Pioneer Resources Limited.
- Five stocks we like better than Essential Metals
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Essential Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Essential Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.