Shares of Titan Mining Co. (OTCMKTS:TNMCF – Get Free Report) traded down 4.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.28 and last traded at $0.29. 63,031 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 2,248% from the average session volume of 2,684 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.30.
Titan Mining Stock Down 4.6 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.32.
About Titan Mining
Titan Mining Corporation, a natural resources company, acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties. The company explores for zinc ores and base metals. Its principal asset is the Empire State Mine project covering an area of approximately 80,000 acres located in Northern New York State, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Titan Mining
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Why you can make Vertex Pharmaceuticals a buy on any pullback
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Occidental Petroleum: Another bounce from the buy zone
Receive News & Ratings for Titan Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Titan Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.