Abcam plc (OTCMKTS:ABCZF – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 1.1% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$22.00 and last traded at C$22.00. Approximately 174 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average daily volume of 2,654 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$22.25.
Abcam Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$22.01 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$19.78.
Abcam plc, a life science company, focuses on identifying, developing, and distributing reagents and tools for scientific research, diagnostics, and drug discovery. The company's principal products include primary and secondary antibodies; conjugated antibodies and conjugation kits; singleplex immunoassays; proteins and peptides that include cytokines; edited cell lines and lysates; and various other products, including cellular activity kits, biochemicals, and cell signaling pathway tools.
- Five stocks we like better than Abcam
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Abcam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abcam and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.