Banco Santander (OTCMKTS:BCDRF – Get Free Report) had its price target cut by stock analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $21.00 to $20.00 in a research note issued on Wednesday, Benzinga reports. The brokerage presently has a “neutral” rating on the stock. JPMorgan Chase & Co.‘s price objective suggests a potential upside of 415.34% from the stock’s previous close.
Banco Santander Stock Performance
Shares of BCDRF stock opened at $3.88 on Wednesday.
About Banco Santander
- Five stocks we like better than Banco Santander
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Banco Santander Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banco Santander and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.