CT Automotive Group plc (LON:CTA – Get Free Report) insider Geraint Davies purchased 4,800 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 8th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 66 ($0.81) per share, for a total transaction of £3,168 ($3,910.63).
CT Automotive Group Stock Performance
Shares of CT Automotive Group stock opened at GBX 63 ($0.78) on Friday. The company has a market cap of £46.37 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -300.00. The company has a quick ratio of 0.44, a current ratio of 1.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 241.49. The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 46.56 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 41.68.
CT Automotive Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than CT Automotive Group
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for CT Automotive Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CT Automotive Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.