Elisa Oyj (OTCMKTS:ELMUF – Get Free Report) has received an average rating of “Hold” from the eight analysts that are covering the firm, MarketBeat reports. Three analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company.
A number of analysts recently commented on the company. DNB Markets upgraded Elisa Oyj from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Monday, July 17th. HSBC upgraded Elisa Oyj from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, September 28th.
Elisa Oyj Stock Performance
About Elisa Oyj
Elisa Oyj provides telecommunications services in Finland, rest of Europe, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Consumer Customers and Corporate Customers. The company offers telecommunications and communications services, such as fixed and mobile subscription, digital, cable-tv subscription, entertainment, and e-reading services, as well as video conferencing services.
- Five stocks we like better than Elisa Oyj
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Elisa Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elisa Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.