Global Petroleum Limited (LON:GBP – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 0.15 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.08 ($0.00). Global Petroleum shares last traded at GBX 0.08 ($0.00), with a volume of 10,584,937 shares traded.
Global Petroleum Stock Performance
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 0.12 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 0.15. The stock has a market cap of £1.01 million, a P/E ratio of -1.57 and a beta of 0.87.
About Global Petroleum
Global Petroleum Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores for oil and gas properties in Africa. It primarily owns an 78% participating interest in the Namibian project consisting of offshore blocks 1910B and 2010A covering an area of 5,798 square kilometers located in Walvis Basin, Namibia. The company was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Global Petroleum
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Global Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.