Great Portland Estates Plc (LON:GPOR – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 735.50 ($9.08) and traded as high as GBX 767.50 ($9.47). Great Portland Estates shares last traded at GBX 735.50 ($9.08), with a volume of 442,820 shares trading hands.
Great Portland Estates Trading Down 2.0 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 735.50 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 735.50. The company has a current ratio of 0.54, a quick ratio of 0.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.29. The stock has a market cap of £1.87 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 124.66.
About Great Portland Estates
We are a FTSE 250 property investment and development company owning Â£2.6 billion of real estate in central London. We proactively manage our portfolio, flexing our activities in tune with London's property cycle to deliver long-term out-performance. We create in-demand spaces that people want to be part of; helping our occupiers, local communities and the city to thrive.
- Five stocks we like better than Great Portland Estates
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Great Portland Estates Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Portland Estates and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.