JKX Oil & Gas plc (LON:JKX – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 41.50 ($0.51) and traded as high as GBX 41.50 ($0.51). JKX Oil & Gas shares last traded at GBX 41.50 ($0.51), with a volume of 546,075 shares trading hands.
JKX Oil & Gas Trading Up 2.5 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 41.50 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 41.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30, a quick ratio of 2.62 and a current ratio of 3.21. The company has a market capitalization of £71.27 million and a PE ratio of 3.40.
JKX Oil & Gas Company Profile
JKX Oil & Gas plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, appraisal, development, and production of oil and gas reserves. The company holds interests in various properties located in Ukraine, Russia, and Hungary. It has total reserves of approximately 84.4 million barrels of oil equivalent.
- Five stocks we like better than JKX Oil & Gas
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for JKX Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JKX Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.