Shares of KEFI Gold and Copper Plc (LON:KEFI – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 0.66 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.57 ($0.01). KEFI Gold and Copper shares last traded at GBX 0.58 ($0.01), with a volume of 3,949,176 shares trading hands.
KEFI Gold and Copper Trading Up 0.3 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 0.62 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 0.66. The company has a current ratio of 0.31, a quick ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.31. The firm has a market cap of £29.07 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.73 and a beta of 1.52.
About KEFI Gold and Copper
KEFI Gold and Copper Plc engages in the exploration and development of gold and copper deposits in the Arabian-Nubian Shield. The company primarily focuses on developing the Tulu Kapi Gold Project located in Ethiopia. It also explores for precious and base metals, and other minerals. The company was formerly known as Kefi Minerals Plc and changed its name to KEFI Gold and Copper Plc in August 2020.
- Five stocks we like better than KEFI Gold and Copper
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for KEFI Gold and Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KEFI Gold and Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.