Madalena Energy Inc (CVE:MVN – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.08 and traded as high as C$0.08. Madalena Energy shares last traded at C$0.08, with a volume of 111,000 shares.
Madalena Energy Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of C$43.52 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -26.67. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.24, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a current ratio of 0.84. The company has a 50 day moving average of C$0.08 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.08.
Madalena Energy Company Profile
Madalena Energy Inc explores for, develops, and produces crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas. It primarily holds interest in the Surubi Block covering an area of 90,824 acres located in the Northwest Basin, Argentina; Puesto Morales Block that covers an area of 59,671 acres located in the Neuquén Basin, Argentina; and Coiron Amargo Norte concession located in the Neuquén Basin of Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than Madalena Energy
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Madalena Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Madalena Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.