Mateon Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MATN – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.03 and traded as high as $0.03. Mateon Therapeutics shares last traded at $0.02, with a volume of 218,756 shares traded.
Mateon Therapeutics Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.03 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.03.
Mateon Therapeutics Company Profile
Mateon Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing drugs for the treatment of orphan oncology indications. The company's lead product candidate is OT-101, an antisense against TGF-beta, which is in phase 3 clinical trials for pancreatic cancer and glioblastoma, as well as develops OT-101 for the treatment of various viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome and coronavirus.
- Five stocks we like better than Mateon Therapeutics
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Mateon Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mateon Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.