musicMagpie plc (LON:MMAG – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 2.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 19.15 ($0.24) and last traded at GBX 19.50 ($0.24). 295,309 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 27% from the average session volume of 403,192 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 20 ($0.25).
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “house stock” rating on shares of musicMagpie in a research report on Thursday, August 10th.
musicMagpie Stock Performance
musicMagpie plc engages in the re-commerce of consumer technology, books, and disc media products in the United Kingdom and the United States. The company buys, refurbishes, rents, and sells consumer technology products, including smartphones, tablets, consoles, wearables, and personal computers; and CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and video games.
- Five stocks we like better than musicMagpie
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for musicMagpie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for musicMagpie and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.