Operadora de Sites Mexicanos, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTC:OPMXF – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 0.7% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $1.00 and last traded at $1.00. Approximately 47,129 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 147% from the average daily volume of 19,115 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.01.
Operadora de Sites Mexicanos Trading Down 0.7 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.85 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.89.
Operadora de Sites Mexicanos Company Profile
Operadora de Sites Mexicanos, SAB. de C.V. engages in building, installing, maintaining, operating, leasing, and marketing of various types of towers and other support structures for the telecommunications sector in Mexico. It provides construction services comprises selection and acquisition of the property, and installation and operation of equipment, as well as physical spaces and other non-electronic elements for the installation of service networks.
- Five stocks we like better than Operadora de Sites Mexicanos
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Operadora de Sites Mexicanos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Operadora de Sites Mexicanos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.