Pendragon PLC (LON:PDG – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 21.50 ($0.27) and traded as high as GBX 32.65 ($0.40). Pendragon shares last traded at GBX 32.30 ($0.40), with a volume of 14,503,564 shares.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Berenberg Bank reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a GBX 36 ($0.44) price objective on shares of Pendragon in a report on Wednesday, September 13th.
Pendragon Stock Down 0.1 %
Pendragon Company Profile
Pendragon PLC, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the automotive retail sector in the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: UK Motor, Software, and Leasing segments. Its UK Motor segment includes sale and servicing of vehicles in the UK; Software segment includes Licencing of Software as a Service to global automotive business users; and Leasing segment includes provision of fleet and contract hire.
- Five stocks we like better than Pendragon
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Pendragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pendragon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.