Shares of PositiveID Co. (OTCMKTS:PSID – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. PositiveID shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 32,699,898 shares.
PositiveID Stock Performance
PositiveID Company Profile
PositiveID Corporation, a life sciences and technology company, develops and sells molecular diagnostic systems for bio-threat detection and medical testing in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Molecular Diagnostics, Medical Devices, and Mobile Labs. The company develops microfluidic systems for the automated preparation and performance of biological assays to detect biological threats and analyze biological samples at the point of need.
- Five stocks we like better than PositiveID
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for PositiveID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PositiveID and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.