PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (OTCMKTS:PBCRF – Get Free Report) was down 3.1% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.56 and last traded at $0.56. Approximately 87,437 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $0.58.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.56 and a 200 day moving average of $0.57.
About PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk, together with its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services to individual, corporate, and small and medium enterprise customers in Indonesia and internationally. It offers savings accounts; motorcycle financing, as well as car, housing, working capital, and investment loans; mutual funds and bonds; electronic money services; credit cards; business collection services; and home and eBanking, remittance, and customer services.
- Five stocks we like better than PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Bank Central Asia Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.