Shares of PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (OTCMKTS:PBCRF – Get Free Report) dropped 3.1% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.56 and last traded at $0.56. Approximately 87,437 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $0.58.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Stock Down 3.1 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.56 and a 200 day moving average of $0.57.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Company Profile
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk, together with its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services to individual, corporate, and small and medium enterprise customers in Indonesia and internationally. It offers savings accounts; motorcycle financing, as well as car, housing, working capital, and investment loans; mutual funds and bonds; electronic money services; credit cards; business collection services; and home and eBanking, remittance, and customer services.
- Five stocks we like better than PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Bank Central Asia Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.