PZ Cussons plc (OTC:PZCUY – Get Free Report) fell 2.4% on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$3.23 and last traded at C$3.23. 2 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 473 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$3.31.
PZ Cussons Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$4.04 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$4.44.
About PZ Cussons
PZ Cussons plc manufactures, distributes, markets, and sells baby, beauty, and hygiene products in Europe, the Americas, the Asia Pacific, and Africa. The company offers toiletries, pharmaceuticals, electrical goods, edible oils, fats and spreads, nutritional products, shampoos, body washes, toothpastes, toothbrushes, skin and hair care products, food pouches, cereals, snacks, flavors, and fragrances; beauty soaps, lotions, wipes, creams, shower gels, foam-bursts, bar soaps, deodorants, bath infusions, handwashes, and conditioners; ointments; dishwashing liquids, dishwasher tablets, dishwasher gels, dishwasher capsules, rinse aids, liquid detergents, laundry soaps, and laundry solutions; and cooking and vegetable oils.
- Five stocks we like better than PZ Cussons
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for PZ Cussons Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PZ Cussons and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.