European Commercial REIT (TSE:ERE – Free Report) – Equities research analysts at Raymond James issued their Q1 2025 earnings per share estimates for European Commercial REIT in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, November 7th. Raymond James analyst B. Sturges forecasts that the company will earn $0.06 per share for the quarter. Raymond James also issued estimates for European Commercial REIT’s Q2 2025 earnings at $0.06 EPS, Q3 2025 earnings at $0.06 EPS and FY2025 earnings at $0.25 EPS.
Separately, Echelon Wealth Partners lowered European Commercial REIT from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday, August 3rd.
European Commercial REIT Price Performance
European Commercial REIT Cuts Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, October 31st will be paid a $0.014 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Monday, October 30th. This represents a $0.17 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞.
- Five stocks we like better than European Commercial REIT
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for European Commercial REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for European Commercial REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.