Shares of Shore Capital Group Ltd (LON:SGR – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 222.50 ($2.75) and traded as low as GBX 145 ($1.79). Shore Capital Group shares last traded at GBX 222.50 ($2.75), with a volume of 3,258 shares traded.
Shore Capital Group Trading Up 43.5 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.19, a current ratio of 1.67 and a quick ratio of 1.67. The company has a market cap of £48.00 million and a PE ratio of 21.60. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 222.50 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 222.50.
Shore Capital Group Company Profile
Shore Capital Group Limited offers corporate advice; a market-making business; investment research available in the United Kingdom, and a range of investment opportunities within its asset management and principal finance activities. The Company’s segments include Capital Markets, Asset Management, Central Costs and Principal Finance.
- Five stocks we like better than Shore Capital Group
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Shore Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shore Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.