Shares of Swiss Re AG (OTCMKTS:SSREY – Get Free Report) have been given an average rating of “Hold” by the six research firms that are currently covering the firm, Marketbeat reports. One research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have assigned a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company.
Separately, Berenberg Bank raised Swiss Re from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Friday, October 13th.
Swiss Re Trading Down 1.0 %
Swiss Re Company Profile
Swiss Re AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides wholesale reinsurance, insurance, other insurance-based forms of risk transfer, and other insurance-related services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Property & Casualty Reinsurance, Life & Health Reinsurance, and Corporate Solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Swiss Re
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Swiss Re Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Swiss Re and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.