Vanguard FTSE Canada Index ETF (TSE:VCE – Get Free Report) was up 0.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as C$43.35 and last traded at C$42.94. Approximately 28,157 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 31% from the average daily volume of 21,557 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$42.80.
Vanguard FTSE Canada Index ETF Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is C$42.78 and its 200-day moving average is C$43.44.
- Five stocks we like better than Vanguard FTSE Canada Index ETF
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Institutional activity provides a bottom for gaming stocks
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners is a tasty play on Coke
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- 3 reasons Qualcomm might be the easiest buy this month
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canada Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canada Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.