Aareal Bank AG (OTCMKTS:AAALF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 83.3% from the October 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Aareal Bank Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:AAALF opened at $30.31 on Friday. Aareal Bank has a 52-week low of $24.50 and a 52-week high of $33.00. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $31.75 and a 200 day simple moving average of $31.91.
Aareal Bank Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Aareal Bank
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Aareal Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aareal Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.