ABN AMRO Bank (OTCMKTS:AAVMY – Get Free Report) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 32,000 shares, an increase of 305.1% from the October 15th total of 7,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 47,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.7 days.
ABN AMRO Bank Trading Up 0.2 %
AAVMY stock opened at $12.92 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $13.94 and a two-hundred day moving average of $15.03. ABN AMRO Bank has a 12 month low of $11.44 and a 12 month high of $17.93.
About ABN AMRO Bank
- Five stocks we like better than ABN AMRO Bank
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for ABN AMRO Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ABN AMRO Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.