Shares of AbraSilver Resource Corp. (OTC:ABBRF – Get Free Report) were down 4.3% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19. Approximately 158,964 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 50% from the average daily volume of 315,216 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.20.
AbraSilver Resource Trading Down 4.3 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.22 and a 200-day moving average of $0.23.
AbraSilver Resource Company Profile
AbraSilver Resource Corp. operates as an exploration company in Argentina, Chile, and Canada. It primarily explores for silver, gold, and copper. It holds interest in the Diablillos property located in the Salta province of northwestern Argentina; and the Aguas Perdidas project located in Chubut Province, Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than AbraSilver Resource
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for AbraSilver Resource Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AbraSilver Resource and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.