Afentra plc (LON:AET – Get Free Report) insider Gavin Wilson bought 150,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 9th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 30 ($0.37) per share, with a total value of £45,000 ($55,548.70).
Afentra Trading Up 1.7 %
Shares of Afentra stock opened at GBX 30 ($0.37) on Friday. Afentra plc has a 1 year low of GBX 18.85 ($0.23) and a 1 year high of GBX 32.28 ($0.40). The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 26.98 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 25.79. The firm has a market cap of £66.02 million, a PE ratio of -750.00 and a beta of 0.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.33, a current ratio of 1.46 and a quick ratio of 28.92.
- Five stocks we like better than Afentra
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Stock Average Calculator
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Afentra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Afentra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.