Alstom SA (OTCMKTS:ALSMY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,500 shares, a drop of 65.6% from the October 15th total of 13,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,778,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Alstom Stock Performance
Shares of Alstom stock opened at $1.37 on Friday. Alstom has a twelve month low of $1.18 and a twelve month high of $3.08. The company has a current ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 0.61 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $1.83 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.46.
- Five stocks we like better than Alstom
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Alstom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alstom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.