Argent Mid Cap ETF (NASDAQ:AMID – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,000 shares, a growth of 4,900.0% from the October 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.7 days.
Argent Mid Cap ETF Trading Up 1.9 %
Shares of NASDAQ:AMID opened at $26.25 on Friday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $26.01 and a 200 day simple moving average of $25.97. The firm has a market cap of $34.13 million, a PE ratio of -29.83 and a beta of 1.28. Argent Mid Cap ETF has a 12-month low of $22.94 and a 12-month high of $27.81.
Argent Mid Cap ETF Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Argent Mid Cap ETF
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Argent Mid Cap ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argent Mid Cap ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.