Base Resources Limited (LON:BSE – Get Free Report) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 9.29 ($0.11) and traded as low as GBX 6.15 ($0.08). Base Resources shares last traded at GBX 6.25 ($0.08), with a volume of 116,169 shares.
Analyst Ratings Changes
BSE has been the subject of several recent analyst reports. Berenberg Bank reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a GBX 29 ($0.36) price objective on shares of Base Resources in a report on Tuesday, August 29th. Canaccord Genuity Group lowered shares of Base Resources to a “speculative buy” rating and lowered their price target for the company from GBX 40 ($0.49) to GBX 35 ($0.43) in a report on Tuesday, October 31st.
Base Resources Trading Up 2.0 %
About Base Resources
Base Resources Limited operates as mineral sand developer and producer in Africa. It operates through Kwale Operation, Toliara Project, and Other segments. The company produces mineral sands, such as rutile, ilmenite, and zircon. It primarily owns a 100% interest in the Kwale Mineral Sands project located in Kenya; and develops the Toliara project located in Madagascar.
- Five stocks we like better than Base Resources
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Base Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Base Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.