Renewi (LON:RWI – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by investment analysts at Berenberg Bank in a report released on Thursday, Marketbeat reports. They currently have a GBX 710 ($8.76) target price on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price objective would indicate a potential upside of 23.91% from the company’s previous close.
Renewi Trading Down 0.3 %
LON:RWI opened at GBX 573 ($7.07) on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 0.60, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 215.49. The stock has a market capitalization of £459.89 million, a PE ratio of 830.43, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.38 and a beta of 1.11. The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 602.07 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 551.41. Renewi has a 12 month low of GBX 446.50 ($5.51) and a 12 month high of GBX 749 ($9.25).
- Five stocks we like better than Renewi
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Renewi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renewi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.