GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:GEAGY – Get Free Report) was upgraded by analysts at BNP Paribas from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating in a report released on Thursday, Briefing.com reports.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
GEAGY opened at $40.59 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $7.33 billion, a P/E ratio of -34.99 and a beta of 1.16. GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft has a 1-year low of $33.21 and a 1-year high of $40.75. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $40.59 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $40.59. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25, a current ratio of 1.35 and a quick ratio of 0.97.
About GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Five stocks we like better than GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.