eEnergy Group (LON:EAAS – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reissued by stock analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group in a report released on Thursday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. They currently have a GBX 12 ($0.15) price objective on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s target price would suggest a potential upside of 124.30% from the company’s current price.
eEnergy Group Stock Down 4.5 %
Shares of LON:EAAS opened at GBX 5.35 ($0.07) on Thursday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 4.86 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 5.04. The stock has a market capitalization of £18.84 million, a P/E ratio of -7.30 and a beta of 1.10. The company has a current ratio of 0.94, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 35.63. eEnergy Group has a 12-month low of GBX 2.50 ($0.03) and a 12-month high of GBX 7.68 ($0.09).
eEnergy Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than eEnergy Group
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for eEnergy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for eEnergy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.